Home Health Care Services
Sunshine Home Health Care offers medical services to individuals in the comfort of their own homes. It is our mission to provide excellent care to all clients, as if they were a member of our own family. Through the excellent care and personal attention our clients are able to remain in their home and have fewer hospital trips.
Registered Nurse Case Managers
A Registered Nurse Case Manager is assigned to each client to provided personalized care and be available to help the client with any questions. Each Registered Nurse Case Manager works with the client, physician, and other medical providers in order to ensure the client receives excellent care. A Registered Nurse Case Manager is available to be reached by phone 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Skilled Nursing Services
Sunshine Home Health Care provides skilled nursing services to clients in need of nursing services. Sunshine Home Health Care skilled nursing services are provided by our team of dedicated Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses. Visit, Extended Care, and Respite Nursing services are all available to meet each individual’s needs.
- Medication set-up
- Administration of intramuscular or subcutaneous injections
- Pre-fill of insulin syringes
- Administration of insulin injections
- Site maintenance care for a tracheostomy
- IV infusion administration
- Urine or stool specimen collection
- Bowel Programs
- Supra Pubic Catheter changes and maintenance
- Foley Catheter changes and maintenance
- Ostomy care
- Wound care
- Respite services for the caregiver of a chronically ill or disabled patient whose care needs require the skill of a licensed nurse
- Assessment and observation of acute and chronic health conditions.
- Teaching and Training activities that requires the skills of a licensed nurse